With toilet in, the tile done and the drywall mudded and sanded (enough), it was time to put the finishing touches on and install the vanity. I built the vanity myself, which in hindsight I wish I either didn't do or at least used a different kind of wood on. It turned out fine, but I have my regrets about certain aspects of it.
We chose a bright color to make it open and as time went on I finished framing the closet and added a pull out shelf. Erica found a great deal on a mirror that turned out perfect. All in all, it has made the most difference in the house!
...and here's a little before and after...